Sales Hub Tools

Kimberly
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Is there a way to add functionality to assign workflows for deals? Almost everything we do is specific to the deal. To use workflows for the contacts, we would have multiples of the same task being assigned. I would love to be able to set workflows for the deals. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
epersing
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Workflows for deals

解決

Automating Tasks on Deals is now available! 

This blog posts outlines the new feature: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/automated-tasks-on-deal-stages

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
13件の返信
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

Workflows for deals

解決

And ... there's more ...

- see [Now Live] Deal-based and Ticket-based Workflows

cc: @Don_Lardizabal

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
Don_Lardizabal
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Hi Frank,

The deals work flows do not work for our use case or any other eCommerce/retailer use case to create work flows with "only recent deal" info.

The deal work flow functionality is not on par with contact workflows.

I have HubSpot pro level services.

0 いいね!
kurtw14
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Thanks for the heads up. Still waiting on Hubspot to bring Deal workflows up to parity with Contract workflows. For example, currently, there is no branching available under Deal workflows.

petercraigen
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

We are also waiting for Deal Workflows to reach parity with contact and company workflows. Right now if I have a company property, I cannot automate any deal properties that correspond or relate to it. One example (among others), we want to automate the following workflow: If a company property = United States, the deal property "Currency" should be equal to USD (and vice versa for other currencies). 

cristianneelyg
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

There is a new feature in the pipeline automatization capability. You can create some worflows and apply them automatically to a deal when it reaches some deal stage. 

0 いいね!
kurtw14
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

I couldn't agree more. Given workflows are only contact based, it's not possible to process a repeat customer through workflows as their multiple deals will get mixed up. 

Please add workflows specific to deals so I don't have to Frankenstein Zapier workarounds.

Thanks!

Kurt

roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Workflows for deals

解決

Hey @Kimberly as of today (11/1/17)  the new Sales Proffessional package includes advanced workflows for HubSpot contacts, companies, deals and tasks. You can check out the new feature list here.

Sales Professional customers can now use Workflows to:

• Create a Deal (find out how here)

• Rotate Leads (find out here)

Marketing customers can acheive the above, in addition to using Workflows for contacts, lists and internal emails. 

0 いいね!
Kimberly
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Hi, thanks for the update, but I dont' think this is what I am looking for- what I want to be able to do is to use a workflow to add tasks to a deal (not to a contact). From what I can see, these features would allow you to create a deal from a workflow, but not add tasks to a deal. Is this correct? Or can I use a workflow to add tasks to a deal?

roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Workflows for deals

解決

I see! At this time no, this automation function is not currently possible with HubSpot. I searched the Ideas Forum and found an existing submission that matches the goal you are describing above. 

I would highly reccommend that you (and members of your team) vote for this idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Associate-a-Deal-to-a-Task-in-a-Workflow/idi-p/30748/...

The more votes and idea receives, the more likely it is to be implemented. It's also very important to add as much detail/context as possible. If you could comment on this idea with your own use case / goals and (if possible) examples of other products that acheive this the better our Product Management teams will be able to understand your Goal/Roadblock.

I hope this helps!

Best,

0 いいね!
mfield
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Hi Ró,

I just wanted to check in a few months later to see if there are any changes that allow you to associate workflow tasks to deals. 

Any updates?

If not, I'll happily contribute to the idea's forum thread.

Thanks!

epersing
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Workflows for deals

解決

Automating Tasks on Deals is now available! 

This blog posts outlines the new feature: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/automated-tasks-on-deal-stages

0 いいね!
Don_Lardizabal
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Hi,

For eCommerce companies and retailers I wanted to provide input on what I think are major limitations, almost catastrophic limitations, to the contact workflow logic and smart list segmentation logic with HubSpot.

The is a lack of ability to "ONLY" query recent deals and "ONLY" the properties associate with the recent deal. Currently HubSpot will query "ALL DEALS" associated with a contact.

As an eCommerce company this does not make any sense, and does not allow us to serve smart content, promotions, and workflows to remind customers of their previous order and get them to reorder.

The information is already captured by HubSpot in the contact and deal properties, however this information is not available as a segmentation filters for creating “lists” and “workflows”:

- Recent Deal Close Date
- Recent Deal Name
- Item name
- Item description

- etc....

The recent purchase data is important because it is the foundation of eCommerce marketing automation and customer contact data management. We need to know when was the last purchase made, what they purchased, and the amount the spent, show we can send automatic reorder reminders/coupons that are personalized.

This functionality is not part of a wish list, it is essential and required for online retail. I found it more than frustrating to learn about these core limitations.

Hoping improvements have been made.

Thank you!
0 いいね!
Kimberly
参加者

Workflows for deals

解決

Thanks, have done so!

0 いいね!