Sales Hub Tools

RFarr
Mitglied

Why can't I attach documents to emails

lösung

When i am sending an email i clikc on the paperclip icon.  Then select "choose existing".  It gives me a list of all my branding files.  But shouldn't also present a list of all my Stored documents under Sales>Documents ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @RFarr ,
The documents in HubSpot is for a different purpose. The document you are uploading in the sales > Documents, you can share them with your contacts by creating a shareable link.  Check thsi article here.
In email, when you click the paperclip icon, the files you will see are the files from Marketing > Files and templates > Files.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @RFarr ,
The documents in HubSpot is for a different purpose. The document you are uploading in the sales > Documents, you can share them with your contacts by creating a shareable link.  Check thsi article here.
In email, when you click the paperclip icon, the files you will see are the files from Marketing > Files and templates > Files.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.