Sales Hub Tools

SGV
Participant

Where do you get Sales Intelligence from?

Hi there,

I'm the sole salesperson for a boutique consulting firm.  Having a tough time like many of you, I suspect.  Does anyone know of a RELIABLE, fairly inexpensive resource to get business emails from?  I'd love Zoom...but it's just too expensive.  Direct dials would be great, but it's the current emails that I can't find.  People are changing jobs, I'm under pressure to bring in new companies...and I have used Neverbounce to check emails I make up.  I've done trials with Rocket Reach, Uplead and numerous others but their reliability is terrible.  ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @SGV,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @Mike_Eastwood @IanGuiver @Tnichs, would you be able to share your thoughts with @SGV?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SGV
Participant

Jessica,

Thank you SO much for trying to help me.  I have been struggling with this for a ridiculous amount of time.  I'm the sole sales person, so my plate has overflowed, the floor is about full...and the administrivia is creeping out the door.  😞  When I started my job, my boss said to use data.com.  Not perfect, but free.  Now that's toast.

I checked out G2 and other places and did some free trials.  Reliability for Rocket Reach, Lusha, Find that email and a few others had data that wasn't even close to reliable. 

I'm going to talk with Hunter i.o. today.  I don't believe my boss would be willing to sign an annual contract at this point, so am looking for a month-to-month solution. 

Hopefully, in the not so distant future, the world will right itself and I can sell a bunch of business in order to build the business case of the enormous amount of time I spend researching and inputting all the information I need to populate Hubspot.  

I've developed a ridiculous, time consuming work around for emails.  I'll make up a bunch of email addresses that I think might be right and run them through Neverbounce.  Fun!

Thanks so much for trying to help.

Susan

0 Upvotes