Whatsapp Integration

New Contributor

Is possible to use whatsapp with the contacts registered in hubspot?

13 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @jflm00 Welcome to the community.  At this time it is not possible to use WhatsApp with contacts in your HubSpot mobile app. 

Thank you,

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the answer. Do you have some period or do you think that are going to have the integration for whatsapp?

Best Kinds

HubSpot Moderator

Hi @jflm00 Whatsapp integration is not on the roadmap at this time. I'm curious about your use case scenario though.  Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum and add your use case for further comment?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Allow me to join this conversation.

In my company case, sales team working with WhatsApp (WA). Whether mobilephone or desktop.
People got WA number from Instagram, then contact us to order. We discuss brief's order in WA, than by email. Then I save the phonenumber from new customer in my google contacts. Through this steps, we make customer database. So in my opinion, the connection between google contacts, hubspot and Whatsapp is absolutely necessary.

realmente te apoyo es indispensable apra una gestion eficiente

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

WhatsApp is the major communication tool in Brasil

We hardly ever use phonecall or e-mails, everything goes through whatsapp nowadays

We really want to purchase the full license of hubspot, but whatsapp integration is a must have for us

New Contributor
I use whatsapp all the time. It would be great and a real time saver if there was an integration.
Regular Contributor

How is it that this say it is solved? This is not solved.

Regular Visitor
Is WhatsApp integration on the road map yet for Hubspot? Definitely a must have for my business. Especially now that WhatsApp is an official business communication product
Community Manager

HI @BradleyJvR,

I would recommend following this idea on the ideas forum which discusses WhatsApp. All updates will be shared through that thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Here is a way we found to integrating whatsapp with HS. Please read and let me know your thoughts. https://www.niswey.com/blog/hubspot-whatsapp-integration/

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor
0 Upvotes

I am looking at WhatApp Hubspot integration as making client we are dealing with these days are preferring using WhatsApp offer the chat facility during communication with IRES.

0 Upvotes