Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

What’s New in Sales Hub Professional - May 2022

Hey Community,

Did you know that Sales Hub Professional recently introduced three new features

• Playbooks
  • Call transcription and Coaching
  • Inbound calling

Growing your business takes time, energy, and investment. What if we told you that you could make scaling more manageable for your team?

Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing deep dives on how to maximize these new tools with you all. To get started, let’s walk through what you can expect to learn more about. 

Playbooks

Build a library of sales scripts, battle cards, positioning guides, and resources to set up your team for success. Easily access playbooks from a deal, company, or contact record. 

Learn more about playbooks

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.13.31 AM.png

Call Transcription and Coaching

Be more present during calls and focus less on taking notes with call transcription. Train your new reps and develop top-performing reps by leaving feedback on specific parts of calls and identifying patterns.

Learn more about call transcription and coaching

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.15.21 AM.png

Inbound Calling

Connect with your prospects and customers using your HubSpot Number. Businesses can now acquire a US, UK, or Canadian phone number that can be used to receive inbound calls forwarded to your phone.

Learn more about inbound calling

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.18.11 AM.png

Have you started using these new tools? If so, share your first impressions in the comments below. 

Stay tuned for feature-specific guides over these next weeks! 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
3 Respostas 3
danmoyle
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer. Since we're using most of the Hubs at their highest level, we're already using Playbooks, but I'm definitely happy to see other hub levels get some level of access to them. 

As fo Inbound Calling, I've just recently enabled it to test. I don't get a lot of calls, so we'll see how this goes. 😀 

Looking forward to see how the updates work! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jnix284

I am most excited about the call transcription and coaching opportunity that's been added for Pro users (...and inbound calling). For customers using CallRail, CallTrackingMetrics, etc. who are used to monitoring inbound calls and having the ability to do quality control and grow their teams, this will help broaden and centralize these efforts.

Top features IMO:

• searchable transcripts
  • commenting/mentioning built-in, you don't have to create a separate conversation to coach
  • filter to find recorded calls easier
  • integrates with zoom and other apps

I've seen a lot of "scrappy" playbooks where teams have tried to workaround not having this feature in Pro, so no doubt there are a lot of happy Pro users right now!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Let's get this conversation started with some of our top community contributors!

Hi @karstenkoehler@danmoyle@Jnix284@Ben_M@johnelmer@GeorgeBThomas@HubDoPete - Are you currently using one of these features? Can you tell us about how you use them in your day-to-day work, or how you would like to use them in the future? 

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !