Sales Hub Tools

SPoh

Weighted forecast pipeline - across multiple pipelines + custom time period

Hi all,

I am looking to achieve the following:
1. Look at  weighted pipeline forecasts across multiple pipelines at once (I believe you can currently only do it one pipeline at a time and i found https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Forecasting-amp-goal-setting-from-multiple-pipelines/... which is in planning)
2. Look across a custom time period for the weighted pipeline forecast ie now till H2 2023 (currently date ranges are fixed by per year)
3. Schedule an export of forecasts for the above to export once every month to deliver to my mailbox

Are any of the above possible please? Thanks in advance.

Shawn

3 Replies 3
Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

It looks like you may be better off exporting the data and create a custom report form Excel.   FYI, this is what I end-up doing for one of my customers - automated export of Hubspot data with a custom Excel report distributed via SharePoint.  

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@SPoh  I believe I may have this solved for you if I understand the use case correctly, here are the steps I followed: 

• In your account navigate to Reports>Analytics Tools>Sales Analytics.
  • Under Forecasts & Pipeline>Weighted Pipeline Forecast. Configure the filters on the right hand side to be the same as the screenshot below: 
    Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.13.41 AM.png
  • Change the Date range by close date to Q2 2023
  • Change the Pipeline to by Any Pipeline
  • Save this report to a dashboard of your choosing. 
  • On that dashboard, in the top right you will see a CTA that says Share. Share>email this dashboard>Yes, this is a recurring email>Schedule - Monthly> Choose your other options and then Schedule the email.

Hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

SPoh

Hey @christopher-RVO ,

Thanks for helping. 

For schedule report - is there a way to attach downloadable file as csv or excel?

For the date range only shows for example Q2 2023 - start till end of quarter.  Is it possible to take today > any date in the future? Ie today > end of 2023 etc

For the pipeline - is there any way for me to select multiple pipelines at once vs either one or all? Assuming I have three pipelines - 2 for new business and 1 for business renewals and I only want to extract pipeline numbers for new business ie 2 out of the three