Sales Hub Tools

LVieira
Participant

Weighted and automatic distribution of meetings

SOLVE

I was looking for Round Robin funcionality but just figured out that it's not a true round robin.

How could we distribute fairly and automatically to the Account Executives the meetings that the SDRs are booking? 

Use case is that we look for the meetings that SDRs are booking one day before and them manually distribute it to the Account Executives, but the process isnt scalable, with the team growing we need to make it automatically but also fair.

Tks in advance

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LVieira,

At this stage, the round robin meeting options cannot solve for that. Other users have requested better options in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting the idea, the product team reviews them based on their popularity.

Improve Round Robin Meeting options

In the meantime, I'm not aware of any workarounds, unfortunately. If you want such a functionality, you'd have to evaluate third-party solutions that integrate well with HubSpot: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/scheduling

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
LVieira
Participant

SOLVE

Just noticed that roundrobin with calendly is working well, maybe gonna test

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LVieira,

At this stage, the round robin meeting options cannot solve for that. Other users have requested better options in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting the idea, the product team reviews them based on their popularity.

Improve Round Robin Meeting options

In the meantime, I'm not aware of any workarounds, unfortunately. If you want such a functionality, you'd have to evaluate third-party solutions that integrate well with HubSpot: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/scheduling

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LRossi8

SOLVE

Hello Karsten, is this functionality been implemented? 

Thanks in advance 

0 Upvotes