Sales Hub Tools

Participant

Was using the paid service not using free service, we have a problem

SOLVE

The problem is all the old templates and sequences that were setup are still there but I don't have access to delete them. So now all the templates I created and shared are being shared with my team and they are not able to create their own templates up to 5. We can't delete the templates on our end because it says they are connected with a sequence, but I can't delete that either as I don't have access. Can you fix this, so my team can create their own 5 templates per user? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @2219742  You will only be able to create one set of five templates for the portal. All of your users will be able ot access those five templates. They will not be able to create their own set of five templates each. 

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @2219742  I know it's been a few days since you posted this. Were you able to delete the template? I can reach into your account as an administrator and delete a sequence, buit could not find any. I created one sequence to hopefully to surface others, but was not able to find any.

Please let me know. 

Thank you,

Ed   

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Participant

SOLVE

My rep. already deleted everything for me 2 days ago. But NOW the issue is each user can't create up to 5 templates per user. Please don't delete the current templates. 

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @2219742  You will only be able to create one set of five templates for the portal. All of your users will be able ot access those five templates. They will not be able to create their own set of five templates each. 

Thank you,

Ed 

0 Upvotes