Sales Hub Tools

AWood

Viewing contacts that booked through a specific meeting link

SOLVE

Hi,

We use an embedded meeting link to drive demos into our team diary. One thing I can't figure out, is how do I view the meetings that have been booked from a specific link? 

Similar to how I review form submissions. 

Thanks,

Woody 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWood,

Unfortunately there isn't a default analytics view like the ones you know from regular website forms (including reports, submissions by source etc.).

Fortunately, there are other ways to approach this.

In the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library > search for 'Meetings booked'), you should find a 'Meetings booked with reps by activity date'. (This will not tell you the meeting source link but from the activity owner, you should be able to tell to whom this activity can be attributed.)

If you want more detail in meeting report, that would require a Professional or Enterprise subscription to create custom reports. Let me know if you want to explore specific reports further.

Alternatively, an easy way to find all submissions by link would be an active list or a filtered view, as shown in the screen recording below:

filter-meeting-link.gif

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RachelJordan
Participant

SOLVE

The solve below is great for a dashboard view. But I wanted to build automations based on meetings booked with certain users. So I needed a list. I think I've figured it out.

Filters:

Activity Type is Call or Meeting

Meeting description contains [users' names]

I'm still waiting for the list to process because HubSpot [for real, why do lists take 82 years to process?] 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWood,

Unfortunately there isn't a default analytics view like the ones you know from regular website forms (including reports, submissions by source etc.).

Fortunately, there are other ways to approach this.

In the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library > search for 'Meetings booked'), you should find a 'Meetings booked with reps by activity date'. (This will not tell you the meeting source link but from the activity owner, you should be able to tell to whom this activity can be attributed.)

If you want more detail in meeting report, that would require a Professional or Enterprise subscription to create custom reports. Let me know if you want to explore specific reports further.

Alternatively, an easy way to find all submissions by link would be an active list or a filtered view, as shown in the screen recording below:

filter-meeting-link.gif

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.