Viewing Inserted Documents

New Contributor

When viewing a document we added to hubspot and inserted into an email template the users see my Hubspot Username, Email and My Company Logo.  How can I change or remove this when viewing my documents?  I operate my company under two different names and logos.  If I can't change this then can I simply remove it from the view?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @GMC your post is a little unclear - can I clarify a few things?

1) How are you adding this document to HubSpot? Are you using the Documents tool, adding files to contact reocrds or are you using the Sequences tool?

2) Who do you mean by 'users'? Do you mean other colleagues who can log into your CRM?

3) How are these details displayed and where? Can you share a screenshot? I don't understand the view you are describing and where you are seeing it.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. We send emails to customers from 2 different email accounts.  When a customer views links to documents that we have uploaded to Hubsot they see our primary company logo and email address as shown below.  I would prefer it show the email address it was sent from with the correct logo or nothing at all.  Is this possible?

2017-06-02 11_03_48-Montel_SmartShelf_05-11-2017.pdf.jpg

0 Upvotes

I am having this same issue. When I insert a document into an email, it shows a company logo (which is not mine, it is actually a competitor's logo!) and my name and email addess in the footer. How can this be happening? Very odd that a competitor's logo is appearing. Obviously, I cannot send attachments if this happens. How can I fix this? I need to remove their logo and make sure mine appears.

0 Upvotes