Sales Hub Tools

MChao

Vacations for Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hello

Is there a best way for a rep to set like a vacation mode so their customers can not books meeting with them on their meeting links while they are away?

Also if a customer does want a meeting is there a way to redirect them to another rep?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MChao,

The best way to manage availability is through the connected calendar, in my opinion. The rep would simply create a calendar event and set that event to "busy". The calendar would not show any availability then.

Alternatively, in the "Scheduling experience" section of the meeting link, scroll down, click Additional settings. This is where a custom date range can be specified:

karstenkoehler_0-1626803745954.png

As far as redirecting to another rep goes, you'd work with a team meetings link here. I'm not aware of setting up a redirect within a single user's meeting link directly.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MChao ,

You can edit your meeting link and in 'scheduling experiance' show the days only when the rep is available. Check the SS: https://prnt.sc/1dsifit. Here I am not available for Monday and Tuesday, so I have removed those days. And for redirecting the meet to rep, as @karstenkoehler suggested, creating team meeting link is the solution.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MChao,

The best way to manage availability is through the connected calendar, in my opinion. The rep would simply create a calendar event and set that event to "busy". The calendar would not show any availability then.

Alternatively, in the "Scheduling experience" section of the meeting link, scroll down, click Additional settings. This is where a custom date range can be specified:

karstenkoehler_0-1626803745954.png

As far as redirecting to another rep goes, you'd work with a team meetings link here. I'm not aware of setting up a redirect within a single user's meeting link directly.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

amywill01
Contributor

SOLVE

This is incorrect because "All day events will not be synced to HubSpot." according to this link: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...

0 Upvotes
CharlieRiley
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, this was helpful!

0 Upvotes