Sales Hub Tools

jenmilcureo

Use custom CSS on meetings link

SOLVE

We are using an embedded meetings link on our site, but would like to apply custom CSS to change the look and feel.  Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jenmilcureo

At this time, we don't have the ability to apply custom CSS to the meetings tool. So, beyond what's possible in the Sales branding settings, you can't change the way it looks. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
k_hlav
Participant

SOLVE

Seconded.  At a minimum, please let me replace the checkmark/balloon image to keep my org on-brand.

CSS overrides are a means to an end here, but really... all I want is to have a consistent web presence (rather than be forced into HubSpot's brand identity/imagery).

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @k_hlav,

Thank you for feedback.

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
benjaminroseau
Participant

SOLVE

I hope we'll have a possibility like for the embed form : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options 

But until now I didn't find a way to change de CSS or the text of this meeting iframe,...
I've try CSS/JS/JQUERY and nothing really work for the moment. 

I'll keep you update if I find something. 

pr_designteam

SOLVE

I am having the same issue on this blog post. There's too much spacing on the top part of the "Meetings" embed. Would love a way to fix this

https://blog.payscape.com/3-reasons-to-move-to-payscape-registration-in-2020

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @jenmilcureo

At this time, we don't have the ability to apply custom CSS to the meetings tool. So, beyond what's possible in the Sales branding settings, you can't change the way it looks. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
JSaul2

SOLVE

This is really ridiculous.