Sales Hub Tools

RoseFieschko
Participant

Upload PDF with hyperlink buttons

I'm trying to upload a PDF that includes hyperlink buttons. I see in past posts and the knowledge center that hyperlinks are not supported in uploaded documents. However, I have a PDF I uploaded in the past to documents that contains working hyperlinks. I did a test upload of the same PDF where hyperlinks are working as an uploaded document and the hyperlinks work in my test! Does anyone have idea what's going on? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RoseFieschko
Participant

Interesting - The PDF I'm having this issue with was created in Canva and does already include hyperlinks. I have it saved in Google Drive and can click the hyperlinks when I view it in Drive or opening the downloaded file on my computer. But once I upload it to Hubspot as a document the link is no longer clickable. 

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @RoseFieschko,

If hyperlinks exist in the PDF prior to upload, they will function in the PDF within the documents tool. I have not personally come across an experience in which the hyperlinks did not work.  See a screenshot below from a PDF in our documents tool. Each of these links are clickable hyperlinks.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 1.54.12 PM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer