Sales Hub Tools

PKing

Understanding the deal stage and conversion rate wigit

I don't really understand what the report titled, "Deal Stage Funnel with Deal Stage Totals and Conversion Rates" is tracking. I know what I'd like for it to do. I'd like for it to show me how my deals are moving through the deal stages. However, it doesn't seem to be doing that. Specifically, I have 9 total deal stages - On Hold, Cold Qualified, Contact, Top Prospect, Verbal Commitment, RFQ, Model Room, PO Received, Closed Lost. On the dash board wigit, I see the total number of deals (871), but then the only stages that show any deals are On Hold (38), Cold Qualified (11), Contact (5), Top Prospects (1). My date range for the data is "All Time". I've been using Hubspot since August or so. 

One other thing that might be affecting things is I've modified the deal stages a few times. Perhaps that's creating the problem. But it's been over a month since the last time I made any changes. 

Thanks for your help,

Patrick

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Understanding the deal stage and conversion rate wigit

Hi @PKing 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Daniel_Bleich @Bryantworks @AdamLPW any thoughts to share with @PKing on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes