Sales Hub Tools

GHernadi

URL signature expired

Hi,
I connected the Manychat with the Hubspot CRM. In the chat(Facebook), the user can upload a file and it should be copied to Hubspot to store the file. But once I try to open the file it says: "URL signature expired".
Any Idea how can a file be stored properly like the file gets stored or the link would be not expired?
Thx in advance.
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

URL signature expired

Hi @GHernadi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Just to confirm, are you using this integration?

This service is provided by ManyChat, so our documentation and troubleshooting options are a bit limited. From what I can see, it looks like the integration would allow you to sync custom fields with HubSpot. I am, however, not sure if files uploaded by chatters are stored as custom fields in ManyChat. If the data is formatted as a URL link to the file in ManyChat, the link should be synced with HubSpot as a single line text. I would recommend to reach out to ManyChat for more info about how files are stored and how they can be transferred to other apps: support@manychat.com. 

Alternatively, you could also use our chat tool that allows chatters to upload files and stores them on their contact records. 

Hope this helps! 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings