Sales Hub Tools

SSmith-Money

Turn off 'New Unassigned Email Conversation' for all team members from 'Super Admin'

SOLVE

Hi, 

I’m trying to find a way to turn off New Unassigned Email Conversation for all users of our HubSpot conversations group as every time a message comes in every user gets the notifications as it’s a shared mailbox between the team. 

This has caused the Spam folder to be at 35000 emails within HubSpot and the need to set up rules within our outlook mailbox to delete these emails after a period of time. 

The issue I do have is that I cannot mark noreply@hubspot as a spam sender because password reset emails get sent from this address too. I’ve found some settings under the settings page for notifications however they only apply to my account, not all.

Is there anything that can be done to turn these off from a master account? Is there a way to delete all under the spam folder in HS?

Many Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Turn off 'New Unassigned Email Conversation' for all team members from 'Super Admin'

SOLVE

Hi @SSmith-Money 

Thank you for reaching out!

If you have a Enterprise account you can create notification profiles so that should be possible. 

Otherwise, to delete or close your conversations in bulk:

• Hover over the conversations and select the checkboxes next to the threads you want to edit.
  • At the top of the inbox, select Delete or Mark as closed.
  • you can also check the box at the top next to Open

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SSmith-Money 

Thank you for reaching out!

If you have a Enterprise account you can create notification profiles so that should be possible. 

Otherwise, to delete or close your conversations in bulk:

• Hover over the conversations and select the checkboxes next to the threads you want to edit.
  • At the top of the inbox, select Delete or Mark as closed.
  • you can also check the box at the top next to Open

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !