Sales Hub Tools

MMillerTBGSA

Turn Off Meetings

SOLVE

I don't want people to request a meeting via hubspot for our business anymore. I've turned the calendar sync off. I've removed the links from our website. Yet, people are still able to book a meeting through Hubspot. How do I disaable this feature?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Turn Off Meetings

SOLVE

Hi @MMillerTBGSA,

You'd think that you could just delete the meeting link but unfortunately that isn't possible. You can delete all but one – and that one can't be deleted because it is used for personalization:

karstenkoehler_0-1625289325921.png

For a workaround, you can edit the meeting link, and – under Scheduling experience – remove all entries from the Availability window. Now the link is still there but you don't have any availability.

karstenkoehler_1-1625289413739.png

Once you do that, the meeting link will display the following notice:

karstenkoehler_2-1625289457140.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Turn Off Meetings

SOLVE

Hi @MMillerTBGSA,

You'd think that you could just delete the meeting link but unfortunately that isn't possible. You can delete all but one – and that one can't be deleted because it is used for personalization:

karstenkoehler_0-1625289325921.png

For a workaround, you can edit the meeting link, and – under Scheduling experience – remove all entries from the Availability window. Now the link is still there but you don't have any availability.

karstenkoehler_1-1625289413739.png

Once you do that, the meeting link will display the following notice:

karstenkoehler_2-1625289457140.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.