Sales Hub Tools

aeto
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Translation of products

lösung

Hello,

is tehre any possibility to have translation for products or I just have to 2 products in separate languages?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Translation of products

lösung

Hi @aeto 

At this stage this is not possible with HubSpot to have different translations for a same product. Creating two different products will be necessary. However I see how it could be useful for you and other users so I invite you to post in our Ideas forum. It is the main platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team, and they regularly review new ideas and engage with customers for their feedback. 

Thank you!

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine. 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
dominik
Teilnehmer/-in

Translation of products

lösung

we would also need this feature! different languages and also different prices for different regions!

TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Translation of products

lösung

Hi @aeto 

At this stage this is not possible with HubSpot to have different translations for a same product. Creating two different products will be necessary. However I see how it could be useful for you and other users so I invite you to post in our Ideas forum. It is the main platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team, and they regularly review new ideas and engage with customers for their feedback. 

Thank you!

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine. 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !