Sales Hub Tools

keriestewart
Contributor

Too many warning signs on sequences

SOLVE

hi there

is it really neccessary to have these added warning signs/ error messages when starting a sequence, the ones that warn you that your sequence isnt personalised enough. 

its so over the top. I know its not personalised, i dont always have time to personalise them. in the last few days all the little yellow warning signs have been added next to each email in the sequence, PLUS you already have to select "start sequence anyway" to get it going. (every mouse click i can save counts!)

is there a way to get rid of all this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to get rid of too many warning signs on sequences?

Short A: No @keriestewart

Longer A:

HubSpot includes personalization reminders because it's so critical for increased conversions. Research shows that email (and other assets) without personalization consistently performs worse. 

We see significant conversion improvements using personalization across all asset types including CTA's, web copy, follow-up email and even LinkedIn InMail - see [EBOOK] LinkedIn InMail Secrets: 5 InMail Scripts That Double InMail Response Rates.

Here are a few fast and easy ways to save clicks AND use personilzation in HubSpot.

- HubSpot Sippets can use personalization tokens. (see image)

hubspot-snippets-meeting-agenda.png

- HubSpot Sequences (using pre-saved Templates) can use personalization tokens.

- Use personalization tokens in HubSpot marketing emails.

Based on HubSpot's research (and others), the open rate for emails with a personalized message was 17.6%, compared to 11.4% without personalization.

A 60%+ boost in open and/or engagement rates is simply too significant to ignore.

You'll find that stat and many others on HubSpot Marketing Stats page for 2018 - https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
nicholassheehan

SOLVE

I also have errors when using sequences around personalisation.  Although it's the opposite.  I get errors saying that the tokens don't work.  

Example: "Hello [Contact Name], How is it going at [Company Name]"

Error.  Company name.

When you look at the record the contact name and company name fields are complete.

There needs to be a 'if not found use customisable generic text' function in there.  So if it errors out because it can't find [Company Name] then I can chose to substitute it with words like your business, your organisation or whatever.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to get rid of too many warning signs on sequences?

Short A: No @keriestewart

Longer A:

HubSpot includes personalization reminders because it's so critical for increased conversions. Research shows that email (and other assets) without personalization consistently performs worse. 

We see significant conversion improvements using personalization across all asset types including CTA's, web copy, follow-up email and even LinkedIn InMail - see [EBOOK] LinkedIn InMail Secrets: 5 InMail Scripts That Double InMail Response Rates.

Here are a few fast and easy ways to save clicks AND use personilzation in HubSpot.

- HubSpot Sippets can use personalization tokens. (see image)

hubspot-snippets-meeting-agenda.png

- HubSpot Sequences (using pre-saved Templates) can use personalization tokens.

- Use personalization tokens in HubSpot marketing emails.

Based on HubSpot's research (and others), the open rate for emails with a personalized message was 17.6%, compared to 11.4% without personalization.

A 60%+ boost in open and/or engagement rates is simply too significant to ignore.

You'll find that stat and many others on HubSpot Marketing Stats page for 2018 - https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes