Sales Hub Tools

ChloeCore
Teilnehmer/-in

Tokens on meeting configuration not working

Hi!

I had a contact book in via meetings link and it created a meeting. I have set up for a company token 'Name' to go into the meeting's invite subject (see screenshot), but the company name didn't show up when the meeting came through into my calendar (or on the company's record).  I had to add it in retrospectively and then re-send the invite to the client. It was the first time the contact had booked into my diary (so were created as a new contact on Hubspot) which could be why, but this will be the main way that clients enter my Hubspot data. Help! Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @ChloeCore 

Just to ensure, did the contact who booked the meeting, had a company associated and the company associated had the property "Name" with filled? Otherwise if this property it's empty it will cause this behavior.

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ChloeCore
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Pam!

So I only checked once the meeting came through to my calendar but Hubspot had created a company with the company name in there so no empty properties!

Here's how it looked (company profile name censored for privacy) on the Company record (no manual data entry from me):

ChloeCore_0-1599833643272.png

This is how the meeting came through:

Capture.PNG

Meeting settings snapshot was in my previous post. Here's my meetings page link: https://meetings.hubspot.com/chloe90 let me know if you need anything else!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @ChloeCore 

Thank you for the example, investigating more we were able to see the full name of the company in the upcoming meeting.

Are you still not seeing the companies named in the Title currently? Is someone else from your team having the same behavior?

If not I would recommend if you could clear your browser cache and let us know if you still experiencing this behavior.

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
ChloeCore
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, that’s only because I’ve added it manually since then- that’s why it is showing! I also tried to book a meeting from another one of my email addresses (linked to a company domain I.e not gmailhotmail) and is still showing the same problem (I.e. the company name is not
Showing on the meeting invite) . I do not have other members in my team so cannot test. Also I do not think cache is the issue as the lack of company name was present both on my laptop (when logged into Hubspot) and my calendar on my iPhone.
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @ChloeCore 

Thank you for clarifying, just to confirm you are booking the meetings inside a contact record or using the meetings link? 

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
ChloeCore
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Pam! The meetings link. The contacts themselves are booking using the meetings link (I’m not doing any data entry). The won’t already be on the CRM either, they will be new customers and the meetings link is my lead form.

Thanks,
Chloe
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @ChloeCore 

In order for the Company token to work, the contact needs to be created in HubSpot and have a company associated already before the meeting is booked.

My suggestion is if you could test with an existing contact ( you can create one) and associate with a company, after that book a meeting and see if you receive the email with the correct token in the subject.

Let us know how that works.

Thank you,

Pam

JPs12
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

This is a problem. One should definately be able to use those contact/company properties that are gathered from the person booking the meeting from the Meetings link. In the meeting tool this feature is utterly useless and misleading when we are having meetings with new contacts. Basically this means we cannot use those tokens. 

SAccount5
Teilnehmer/-in

I found a way to do this. You can add other properties to the description by typing things like {{company.name_of_any_company_property}} in the description editor and it works