Sales Hub Tools

Talbalas
Participant

Templates - Analyze

16 Replies 16
Aliciapsm
Participant

Templates - Analyze

I would agree that this is not a solved issue. I'm not sure it this was solved back in 2018, but it doesn't work now.

As other people requested, the key thing here was to obtain a list of all those that did open the template, not opening up a list of the template's general peformance.

Is there a way to obtain such metrics? Perhaps creating an automatisation to see the Contacts as a dynamic list instead of trying to obtain such data via a Report?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Templates - Analyze

Hello @Aliciapsm, since this conversation is from 2018 and some data may be not updated as today.

This is currently not a feature within HubSpot. However, we are consistently adding new features based on the feature requests from our customers. You can upvote this feature request here: Email Template Open List . The more customers request this feature, the higher it becomes on the implementation list. I will upvote this feature as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jmcdade
Participant

Templates - Analyze

Has this changed? I'm trying to analyze our templates and they're now located under the conversations tab, and there's no analyze option, just shows a list of the templates...?

ryker
Participant

Templates - Analyze

@Jmcdade—It's been moved to the Reports tab, now.

If you navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Content Analytics you should be able to see Template, Document and Sequence performance metrics.

Jmcdade
Participant

Templates - Analyze

Thanks @ryker !

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Templates - Analyze

Hey there @Talbalas, welcome to the Community.

Could you confirm which HubSpot tools you are using, and which reports/dashboards you and your team get your insights from. With more information we'll be able to point you in the right direction.

With a HubSpot 
Sales Starter or Professional subscription, you have the ability to report on these templates to get a sense of which is performing best. Find out more here.

@Daniel-Attentiv you've shared some great tips/insights on HubSpot Sales/CRM reporting, what would you advise @Talbalas in this case?

0 Upvotes
Daniel-Attentiv
Participant

Templates - Analyze

Hi @roisinkirby, thanks for the shout-out!

Unfortunately, we don't have any way to track template metrics at this time with Attentive, only deal-related ones like conversion by stage, missing information on deals (including custom fields that you've created), etc. 

0 Upvotes
Talbalas
Participant

Templates - Analyze

Hey Dear,

We are using the Templates at the moment, And we wish to know which of our partners/ future partner open our email templates and which client didn't. 

We wish to have a link from the analyze section (a clickability stats on the Templates) that will show us: from all the emails we sent : X% have open and Y% was not open. Now, we would like the possibility of clicking on X or Y and see the list of contacts that open the email or didn't open.

Is it possible? 

Talbalas
Participant

Templates - Analyze

BTW, 

We would like the same option for replied emails.

We want to know who are the contacts that didn't reply and who did.

Thanks!

Tal

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Templates - Analyze

Hey @Talbalas 

With a HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional subscription, you have the ability to report on these templates to get a sense of which is performing best.

After you have already started sending your templated emails, you can access reporting on those email sends:

• In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools Templates.
  • Click the Analyze tab. At the top of the screen, you'll see an overview of your sales templates' performance and the top users in your HubSpot account. You can use the Date range and Users filters at the top to customize the data. 

• Below the Performance and Top Users reports, you'll see an interactive chart of your templates' performance. You can see data based on sends, opens, open rate, clicks, or click rate by clicking the dropdown menu at the top left of the chart. 
    • Check the Emails logged to CRM button to include all emails that have been tracked using HubSpot Sales and logged to a CRM. 
    • Toggle between Templates and Users to see the performance of each of your templates over time or to see the performance of templates sent by each user in your account over time. 
      • When you toggle to Templates, you're shown all emails using a template and tracked with HubSpot Sales. 
      • When you toggle to Users, you're shown all emails tracked with HubSpot Sales, not just templates. 
    • You can also choose to see your data by day, week, or month. 
    • Below the chart, you'll see a table with data on each specific template or user. Check the box next to a template or user to display that data in the chart above. When using the Templates view, you can also click on the name of a template in the table to make edits right from here. 

0 Upvotes
GMCurry

Templates - Analyze

Hi RoisinKirby,

Not sure you actually answered the request.  I, too, am looking to analyze more deeply the template success by seeing which reps are using the templates and which of the contacts the templates are being sent to so that I can see the affectiveness by rep and also reach out in another way to those not taking action when they receive a template.

I could not seem to do so in a cross-object reporting or any other way.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Templates - Analyze

Hello @GMCurry 

You are able to see the analytics for individual conversation templates using the Sales Content Analytics tool!

This can be found in the main navigation bar via Reports > Analytics Tools, then selecting "Sales Content Analytics" from the list .

This tool should provide you with exactly what you are looking for!

Additionally, here is our Knowledgebase article about this tool.

Note: it only applies to Sales Hub  Starter, Professional, Enterprise at the moment.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
GMCurry

Templates - Analyze

Hi Pam,

Thanks and I'm fully aware about Sales Content Analytics.  The part you overlooked in my post was "which of the contacts the templates are being sent to".  This is the critical part because without seeing who has responded to those templates, I can further the effort to have an intelligent conversation with them.

Is there any way to see WHO has opened/clicked from that Analytics report?

Thanks,

Greg

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Templates - Analyze

Hello @GMCurry 

If you have the Sales Analytics,  once you click in the report it will contain a column: Associated contacts that you will be able to see who opened the email.

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

ASykes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Templates - Analyze

Hi @PamCotton ,

I have a customer here who was hoping to access this information on contacts from the Sales Content Analytics but when we followed your steps and clicked on a column on the Template chart, we were only able to drill down to the Templates themselves, not the contacts that engaged with them.

Would you please be able to advise if this is still showing as an option for you?

Thank you 🙂 

0 Upvotes
NuriaR

Templates - Analyze

Hi,

I'm sorry but in my version of Hubspot doesn't appear to analyse and Templates is not in sales if not in Conversations. 

Capture.PNG