Sales Hub Tools

defranco
Contributor

Template for Chat Messages?

SOLVE

Hi! 

Is there any kind of  text shortcuts or template that I can use when talking with a customer on messager? 

Some of the customer frequently ask the same questions and what I'm doing now is to copy and paste these frequent questions from a separate text editor - is this the recommended way to deal with it or there is any more efficient way to answer frequent questions on chat?

Hubspot Message dont have a similar feature Similar to Zendesk chat shortcuts? Smiley Happy

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @defranco

Your question reminded me of something so I just looked into it. 

With the CRM templates tool there is a new feature calls snippets. When you click to create a new snippet it says that you can use them in live chat. 

snippets.png

I created my first snippet but couldn't get it to work in chat session - I guess I input it wrong. 

Maybe @edjusten can help us close the loop?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @defranco

Your question reminded me of something so I just looked into it. 

With the CRM templates tool there is a new feature calls snippets. When you click to create a new snippet it says that you can use them in live chat. 

snippets.png

I created my first snippet but couldn't get it to work in chat session - I guess I input it wrong. 

Maybe @edjusten can help us close the loop?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
defranco
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you Phil and Ed!

Snippet looks a very exciting new feature - hope it become available to all accounts soon! 

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Phil_Vallender and @defranco  HubSpot Snippets is still in beta, and is not ready for prime time use (as you are finding out Phil!). Until it is released @defranco you will need to continue using copies from a text editor.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution