Sales Hub Tools

krimerk
Mitglied

Template Shortcut-symbol, just like # for Snippets

lösung

I would highly appreciate that you develop a similar shortcut-feature for Templates, like you already have for Snippets when using #.

When I send an email based on a template, there are so many clicks to send the email.

I have to click with my mouse on the "Templates"-button, and then I have to click in the Search field, write the name of the template and then click again with the mouse on the selected Template. This is too time-consuming, when you already solve this so elegantly with the Snippet shortcut.

Whenever I use Snippets, I save a lot of time by using the # and searching for the right Snippet. I can do all this without using the mouse, with far fewer clicks and easily selecting with "ENTER".

I would very much like you to add a shortcut, like / or * or = or & or § or some other symbol and let the user choose the template they want to use. Even better, if the user can choose the symbol they want to use.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
AdamLPW
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@krimerk - weird, I was just thinking this today!

Perhaps # in the Subject field in an email (or another trigger key as you say) could search templates.  

Great idea, but might be more visible on the ideas board.  If you do post it there please tag me in it and I'll upvote it again there.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
AdamLPW
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@krimerk - weird, I was just thinking this today!

Perhaps # in the Subject field in an email (or another trigger key as you say) could search templates.  

Great idea, but might be more visible on the ideas board.  If you do post it there please tag me in it and I'll upvote it again there.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"