Sales Hub Tools

freitalm
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung

Is there anyway to assign a task to a team?

It would be great to see the pooled tasks associated with the sales and Marketing team members 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
freitalm
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung
8 Antworten
CGregory
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung

Please look at this and upvote this thread! I've been tryring to get this done as well. The task queue (apart from also needing a paid sales seat), isn't really a solution as it still only assigns the task to one person.
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Assign-task-to-multiple-people/idi-p/11096/page/3#com...

Sandra2
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung

Totally with it! Usually most of our tasks are assigned to more than one person. Are there any new Developments around this topic?

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Team Tasks

lösung

Hi @freitalm At this time team task assignment is not available. 

Great suggestion though. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment? Please add some context as to how this would benefit your team's workflow. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Deafghan04
Mitglied

Team Tasks

lösung

hello

I m new to hupspot crm and also had a question on this. i wanted to know if we can set the same task to multiple users?

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Team Tasks

lösung

Hi @Deafghan04,

Currently it is not possible to bulk create tasks, or assign them to more than one user. 

gordoha
Mitglied

Team Tasks

lösung

This has been suggested now for well over a year.

Does anyone know a single business in the world that doesn't have tasks assigned at the team level?

ChrisCh
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung

Same Question: 

This would be a great addition. Can you say anything about the status of this request?

Thanks!

Chris

freitalm
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

Team Tasks

lösung