Sales Hub Tools

Carla
Contributor

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

Hey everybody, 

something seems to be down in hubspot. I cannot tick tasks as done anymore and I don't get notifications for due tasks. Any idea what's going on here?? 

Regards,

Carla

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

@Carla,

It appears as though the screen you are showing me is when you actually click into a task to edit. You should see a list of your tasks to the left of that. From there you can click on the check mark (see my blue arrow) to mark an individual task complete, or the check the box (see my blue circle) to mark tasks complete in bulk. 

Do you see those options?

Tasks-Screen.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Josh

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

Hi @Carla,

I don't believe this is a widespread issue. I am able to complete tasks and I received emails today about due and overdue tasks.

Can you send a screenshot of your task dashboard? You can blur out the specific tasks and contacts.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Carla
Contributor

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

Thanks Josh for the reply. Here's a screenshot of the task with a missing tick box..

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 14.09.01.png

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

@Carla,

It appears as though the screen you are showing me is when you actually click into a task to edit. You should see a list of your tasks to the left of that. From there you can click on the check mark (see my blue arrow) to mark an individual task complete, or the check the box (see my blue circle) to mark tasks complete in bulk. 

Do you see those options?

Tasks-Screen.PNG

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
Carla
Contributor

Tasks do not work

SOLVE

Thanks a lot, Josh! 🙂 it works now when I select the table view. it used to work in the board view, too but it doesn't really matter. Thanks again!

0 Upvotes