Sales Hub Tools

andrewmang
Mitglied

Task notifications contain no info, take me to the main tasks page instead of the specific task?

lösung

Hello!

I'm evaluating Hubspot CRM for my team, and throughout our testing we've found a few confusing behaviors related to the task notification emails. First of all, whenever a task is assigned to a member or a member is mentioned in a task, that member receives an email, but the email doesn't contain the name of the task; just the notes (if they exist). Furthermore, the link on the bottom of the email (View Tasks or View Mention) doesn't take the user to the actual task they were assigned or the mention that was made, but only to the home tasks page.

What this means for us is that a user will receive an empty email notification about a new task assigned or a mention, open the Tasks page in Hubspot via the link, and then have absolutely no idea where they were mentioned or what they were assigned, and this doesn't seem like the intended behavior. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for the help!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Task notifications contain no info, take me to the main tasks page instead of the specific task?

lösung

Hi @andrewmang. At this time, this is the default functionality of the Tasks tool. Improvements ot the functionality will be relesed with furture updates. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @andrewmang. At this time, this is the default functionality of the Tasks tool. Improvements ot the functionality will be relesed with furture updates. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Coupland
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I have experienced the behavior described by the OP. It's very frustrating. The notification template is not very useful. Because all email notifications use the same email subject, Gmail groups them together so it's easy to miss notifications. Half the page contains "Hi, Username Other Username assigned you a new task." (BTW, comma is misplaced there). The other half of the email is the name of the company and the contact. The task description is almost hidden and the subject of the task is completely missing. Is there any information regarding when this will be improved?

hubspot.png