Sales Hub Tools

Jprh
Teilnehmer/-in

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

Hi there, we have not long started populating our Tasks and have noticed a bar appears along the top of the columns, is there anyway to remove this?

The bar includes all future activites, not just the ones that are due, at times we find ourselves cliking to go to the next task and not realising it is due next month. Also, its not that useful for our day to day activites as we are very account targeted rather than just contacts, this means we navigate around the system quite a bit in between each task.

Task BarTask Bar

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
sharonlicari
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

Hey @Jprh 

I can confirm that it is currently not possible to remove the taskbar that appears at the top of the screen when completing tasks. 

I'd recommend posting in the Ideas Forum, since our Product Team values customer input, and it's likely that other users are looking for these features as well 🙂

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
LOConnor123
Stratege/Strategin

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

It was saving SDRs time, and now it has been removed from Hubspot. Is there an option to turn it back on?

0 Upvotes
LOConnor123
Stratege/Strategin

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

@sharonlicari  how do I bring it back! XD

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

Hey @Jprh 

I can confirm that it is currently not possible to remove the taskbar that appears at the top of the screen when completing tasks. 

I'd recommend posting in the Ideas Forum, since our Product Team values customer input, and it's likely that other users are looking for these features as well 🙂

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jprh
Teilnehmer/-in

Task Bar - Remove?

lösung

Ok great, I wil go and post there.

All the best!