Sales Hub Tools

anhthi
Participant

Tagging Conversations

SOLVE

In our Hubspot Shared Inbox, is there a way to tag conversations and the run a report on the tags?
We'd like to be able to categorize each conversation into major buckets, so that each month we can get a report on how many types of questions we're receiving in our Inbox.

Thank you,

Anh-Thi

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tagging Conversations

SOLVE

Hi @anhthi,

Currently that's not possible. Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I recommend you upvote and comment with your use case. The HubSpot product team reviews these based on popularity/demand.

(You can find an overview of currently available reports for conversations here.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tagging Conversations

SOLVE

Hi @anhthi,

Currently that's not possible. Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I recommend you upvote and comment with your use case. The HubSpot product team reviews these based on popularity/demand.

(You can find an overview of currently available reports for conversations here.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.