Sales Hub Tools

mactaxinc

TASKS

I am no longer able to double click on each task. I now have to click on an edit button.  Did something change in the software?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

TASKS

Hi @mactaxinc,

Welcome to the community!

Yes, there has bee a change.  I had a notification when I went on to Tasks for the first time a few days ago to tell me that I no longer had to click... something, something, something (I didn't read the rest, almost definitely should have done!!!).

So you'll be happy to hear you aren't going crazy, HubSpot have changed the behaviour of tasks when you click on them.  

I think this is a quality-of-life improvement, following on from the queue update a couple of months ago.  Previously clicking on a task allowed you to edit that task, now (for me at least) clicking on the task name now starts my task queue.  

I'm sure we'll get used to it?!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
Krystina
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

TASKS

Hi @mactaxinc 

I just tried editing a task and couldn't seem to replicate the issue you mentioned. To edit the task you can still click on the text field or choose from the dropdown options for type, due date, etc.

Try that and see if maybe you weren't clicking close enough to what you wanted to edit. 

Hope this helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »