Sales Hub Tools

SPeretti

Sync delayed send in sequence with receiver time zone in profile

SOLVE

Hello!

I'm going to start a campaign in the next few days, and with a global spread of contacts, getting my email in their inbox at precisely the right time is key to success.

At the moment, I can manually 'delay' sending emails to fit the timezones - but let's face it, that's alot of brain power when you scale across hundreds of emails...and clients!

Solution in 3 pieces:

1 - John Smith's information in the bulk upload template would have a dedicated timezone field that would be picked up by the system

2 - the Sales person can detail their preference (I want my contacts to receive emails just <after arriving in the AM> or <9.45>

3-  when I send an email to John, the system picks up my preference for contacts to receive emails and makes the automatic calculation of when to send the email to John.

I hope this makes sense - let me know if you need any clarifications.

Stephan

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @SPeretti,

Thanks for the question!

At this time it is only possible to add day/week delays in a sequence.  The ability to have the sequences and delays correspond to timezones is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Thanks,

Brett

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @SPeretti,

Thanks for the question!

At this time it is only possible to add day/week delays in a sequence.  The ability to have the sequences and delays correspond to timezones is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Thanks,

Brett

theebizwiz
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm using Sequences and schedule my 1st email to go out at a specific time, which is 8:50 AM pacific. My subsequent email sequences are set to go out at specific times, the default times for subsequent emails set by the Hubspot system are 1:50 PM and 10:20 PM.

Are you all using the "send emails within a window"?

I'd rather not go through and change the subsequent email specific send times.

Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes