Sales Hub Tools

hscomuser2345
Contributor

Super Admin Can't Access Sequences Permissions

Hello! I was recently made a super admin by my boss in order to deal with something totally unrelated (zoom integration, if you're curious) but now I've lost my ability to mass enroll contacts in a sequence and I can't access the permission sets in order to reactivate them. The portal where the permission sets would normally appear just says "Super Admins can manage all users, tools, and settings, except some subscription features". The italicized bit was hyperlinked, so I followed it through and it basically laid out that several key features of Sales Pro are deactivated for Super Admins and that you have to create a user profile, make them a Super Admin, and then activate Sales Pro features, but A) I don't want to make myself a new profile all over again, B) I tried toggling on and off the Sales Pro features under the "Manage Paid Users" tab and it didn't work and C) Simply activating Sales Pro doesn't confer permission to mass enroll emails; you have to go into the variety of settings/permissions and manually activate them.

So, first off, why in the world would that be necessary? Why deactivate some features when making someone a super admin? Doesn't that negate the purpose? And secondly, advice on how to fix this issue without reducing my account type would be great.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

I just had an odd permisson issue. I could not find in the user permissions how to setup the rest of my users to see chat conversations. Support showed me that this permission was actually in the Inbox Settings...a totally different place in the system. 

This may not answer your question. But I wonder if the permission you are looking for is actually somewhere else. Did you contact Support about this?

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes
hscomuser2345
Contributor

Huh. Now that is a thought, yeah. Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Issue is - where would it be if not under user permissions? Haven't contacted them, no. I wound up giving up and downgrading my account level because I had already wasted over an hour on the thing. 

0 Upvotes