Suggestion

Karen-NWHS

I was wondering if there's a way to make a special field on the right hand side of the screen for special notes about a particular client. While the notes field is great it keeps moving down as we add more information. Just a thought for special things to remember about a particular customer when we're on the phone with them. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Karen-NWHS,

One functionality that may resolve your issue is the ability to pin a note to the top of a contact record.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Karen-NWHS

Hello Jenny,

I tried pinning using the instructions you sent me but under my Action drop down the only option is to delete. Pinning is not listed as an option. (This was after creating the note). Perhaps my CRM needs to be updated?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Karen-NWHS

Can you please see if other users in your portal have this option? I would also recommend having your super admin check your permissions.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes