Social Tool - Issues with Twitter

Regular Contributor

Is anyone experiencing any trouble with the Social Tool in connection with Twitter such as one of the followings:

1. when I retweet, the original twitting account disappears;

2. when I try to either re-tweet or share both from the Social Tool and from Twitter account any image attached to the original tweet does not appear in the Twitter account feed despite it appears in the Social Tool link preview. 

There are so many issues I am having with the Social Tools but the Support always replies it is something related to my own account. 

I was wondering whether anyone out there ahs the same issue. 

Thanks 

5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hey @Giuseppe, is this something the Support Team was able to resolve with you? I would be happy to provide any further guidance if necessary!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hello @moonwebstrategy

actually no...that's a shame. Apparently, they are still working on this never ending and mysterious issue. It happens when I am on Twitter and try either to re-tweet or to share via HubSpot. I have noted that not the Social Tool has been revamped and I have got the impression that the issue might be due simply to that in this way HS induce hubspotter to use the Social Tool instead of Twitter. This makes sense but only if HS stream would match with Twitter feed (which does not). How can you provide further guidance? Many thanks 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Giuseppe, I've just tested this out a couple of times and was able to both "Retweet" and "Quoted Retweet" a tweet, with the image appearing correctly and the original Twitter account appearing as well. Are you performing this action from a Monitoring Stream?

Also, do you have an open ticket on this specific issue? I was able to find some tickets on separate issues regarding the Social Tool, but did not see anything on the issue of images not appearing in Retweets.

Thank you,

May

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hello @moonwebstrategy

I will reply privately if you do not mind

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Sorry @moonwebstrategy

I forgot to say that the issue of the image is settled since HS implemented the new publishing tool of the entire Social Tool.

Thank for your help

0 Upvotes