Sales Hub Tools

MVukusic
Participant

Signature management, can't understand this

SOLVE

We have several inboxes (one for each brand) that require different signatures. I've setup company-wide brand signature per inbox using tokens. It works ok when using Conversation/inbox reply. Each agent autmatically gets different signature for each brend inbox.

Trouble is when agent wants to work from Deals. Replying to an email from the deal behaves differently. Inbox signature is not applied there. I guess HubSpot consideres this one-to-one marketing mail and not continuation of the conversation with the client? Each agent has option to include his own signature there, but this does not work well for us as we have multiple brands with different signature for each! And agent can have only one signature.

Only workarround I can think of is to force agents to use Conversation/inbox to reply to client post-deal conversations. But this really beats the whole point. Deals are the perfect place to answer those as all related info is available (threaded emails, notes, tasks...). None of this info is available in Inbox..

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MVukusic,

The behavior you described is correct, unfortunately. The team signature in the conversation inbox only applies to emails sent directly from the conversations inbox. If you send an email from a record in the CRM, the email signature you configured in Profile & Preferences will apply.

As far as I know, HubSpot is still working on multi-brand features. You can suggest the option to select from multiple signatures in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on demand.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MVukusic,

The behavior you described is correct, unfortunately. The team signature in the conversation inbox only applies to emails sent directly from the conversations inbox. If you send an email from a record in the CRM, the email signature you configured in Profile & Preferences will apply.

As far as I know, HubSpot is still working on multi-brand features. You can suggest the option to select from multiple signatures in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on demand.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MVukusic
Participant

SOLVE

Thx for the confirmation. I'll post it. Although, I'm not sure I'd call it multi brand feature. I'm aware that HubSpot does not have multibranding and that we are (mis)using mutiple inboxes for that. However, in this case, agent is just clicking on a "reply" button of the related conversation in the Deal. I don't see a need to make this any different than replying using conversation/inbox... inbox is known at that moment, inbox signature can/should be used. I don't see why "replying" to any mail from any place should be treated differently.  Also, even with single brand used, I can see the need to use variation of inbox signatures in this case.

I completely understand that clicking "New email" in the Deal, and also clicking email icon in "Customers" section is a different (multibranding) story as there is no way to relate this action to a specific inbox.