Sales Hub Tools

TMapes
メンバー

Sequence send window of 6 months

解決

Does anyone know why there is a limit of 6 months from the current date when enrolling a contact into a sequence?  In other words, if today's date is Nov 18, and I want to enroll a contact into a sequence to start on July 1, the latest date available start date to enroll is May 18.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @TMapes,

I don't know, I can only hypothesize. If scheduling in advance wouldn't be limited to a certain number of months, that could potentially lead to users building a backlog of a large number of emails to be sent in the future, which they might not always remember. HubSpot regularly emphasizes that they would like to keep sales communication real and in various places, there are limits to ensure this. Again, I don't have insight into the exact reasons but this is what I would imagine.

In any case, I can see how it could be useful to have more flexibility. You can request a change in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @TMapes,

I don't know, I can only hypothesize. If scheduling in advance wouldn't be limited to a certain number of months, that could potentially lead to users building a backlog of a large number of emails to be sent in the future, which they might not always remember. HubSpot regularly emphasizes that they would like to keep sales communication real and in various places, there are limits to ensure this. Again, I don't have insight into the exact reasons but this is what I would imagine.

In any case, I can see how it could be useful to have more flexibility. You can request a change in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.