Sales Hub Tools

dmattauch
Top Contributor

Sequence in an email response

SOLVE

Is there any way to launch a sequence in a response of emails vs creating a new thread of emails?

Let's say someone sends me an email, and i want to send the response as a sequence : email 1, email 2 if no response, etc..

Any way of doing so?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

Replying with a sequence is currently not possible, see here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Start-sequence-from-a-reply-in-gmail/idi-p/214340

Other users have requested and the product team has even started reviewing the idea before deciding to post-pone it. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting. There's also a form in the thread where you can offer to provide feedback and expectations.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
dmattauch
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

Replying with a sequence is currently not possible, see here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Start-sequence-from-a-reply-in-gmail/idi-p/214340

Other users have requested and the product team has even started reviewing the idea before deciding to post-pone it. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting. There's also a form in the thread where you can offer to provide feedback and expectations.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.