Sales Hub Tools

Marina1991

Sending documents with e-signature

Hello everyone. I would like to know whether i am allowed to send(or generate) any documents besides qoutes to a prospect? It might be NDA or something else.Additionally, the document should have an option to be signed ( the same as quotes) - is it possible? Please, let me know if i can get this information in HubSpot Academy - unfortunatelly i haven`t found yet.

6 Replies 6
aragon023
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Marina1991 just to complement the previous response. You would be able to send quotes if you have any of our free or paid packages. Take into account that for free and starter accounts the quotes are not tied to the product library, so they are very limited. With Professional and Enterprise you have access to 100 quotes per deal.  However, depending on your subscription you wouldn't have access to e-signatures (only Sales Professional and Enterprise have access) or you will have a specific limit. 

Professional: 10 signatures per user per month.

Enterprise: 30 signatures per user per month.

You could use the documents tool to share other sales-related documents but you wouldn't have access to e-signature with them. You could potentially use the integration we have with Pandadoc if you need to manage contracts and very specific documents with e-signature capabilities. 

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/pandadoc

VADo
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Another question, how is a user defined here? For example I am using Sales Professional: Does that mean every user in my account has 10 signatures or only those with sales authorization? and what about super admins?

Thanks in advance for the clarification, as I cannot see where to find these information.

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VADo hope you are doing well. 

Every user with a paid seat will have 10 signatures. This means, the super admin will need a paid seat as well to use 10 signatures. 

Hope this helps clarify, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CHolly

Hi Diana

are these allocated by user or can our total be allocated to our company? i.e. 5 Professional users so we have 50 per month to use in total by our companty.

Cheers

Chris

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CHolly

These are allocated by user. This means that these 5 people you mentioned will require to have a paid seat in order to have 10 signatures each.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @Marina1991 

HubSpot's eSignature feature only works with quotes currently. If you want to send different documents for signature, while using information from and having them logged in HubSpot, I recommend you conisder a connected system like Pandadoc or Hellosign. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency