Sales Hub Tools

Thomas_Carlsen
Participante

Send E-mail/Whatsapp to lead X. min prior to a meeting

resolver

More than 50% of our demos end up in no-show. So I am trying to reate a workflow that enables me to send an e-mail/whatsapp x min. prior to a meeting. How would you solve that?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Jnix284
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Thomas_Carlsen Happy to help come up with ideas, I haven't been able to activate a workflow for anything less than hours, nothing for minutes as you're looking for.

However, you could create a task that triggers a notification.

A task can be set at 15 minute increments, so that is the closest to the meeting prior you could be notified. The notificatio can be set 30 minutes prior or "at task due time" so if you set a task for 8:45 am for a 9:00 am meeting, essentially, you could set the reminder to go out at task due time to check on the meeting.

The trick would be in automating this, how you could create a task automatically dynamically based on the meeting time.

Is this what you're looking for?

Also, if you use the HubSpot Meetings tool, it includes an option for automatic reminders which can do the heavy lifting for you.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
Jnix284
Solución

resolver

Hi @Thomas_Carlsen Happy to help come up with ideas, I haven't been able to activate a workflow for anything less than hours, nothing for minutes as you're looking for.

However, you could create a task that triggers a notification.

A task can be set at 15 minute increments, so that is the closest to the meeting prior you could be notified. The notificatio can be set 30 minutes prior or "at task due time" so if you set a task for 8:45 am for a 9:00 am meeting, essentially, you could set the reminder to go out at task due time to check on the meeting.

The trick would be in automating this, how you could create a task automatically dynamically based on the meeting time.

Is this what you're looking for?

Also, if you use the HubSpot Meetings tool, it includes an option for automatic reminders which can do the heavy lifting for you.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Thomas_Carlsen
Participante

resolver
Kind of. It might work. Essentially I want to send a WhatsApp message to
the contact 15 minutos prior to a meeting, if possible with the link to the
meeting. Automating a WhatsApp message is quite easy, but creating a
workflow that triggers this automated message 15 minutos prior to the
meeting is not. How would you do it?
0 Me gusta
Jnix284

resolver

@Thomas_Carlsen I think you would have to find a developer to create a custom integration and workflow, there isn't anything out of the box that would do what you're looking for.

0 Me gusta
danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

I second what @Jnix284 offers. If you're using HubSpot Meetings, thenyou have the automatic reminder option baked right in. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/