Sales Hub Tools

fairinstitute
Participant

Selling Automatic Membership Subscriptions

Résolue

Hello, I am looking for other HubSpot users who sell automatically renewing products on an annual basis. Specifically I am looking for examples of what tools they use to set up the payment process, the automatic reoccurring action, and the integration in HS. I have also posted in the community area but wanted to see if there are specific use case examples that you could share. Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Bryantworks
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hey @fairinstitute,

Currently HubSpot only supports Stripe payments via the Quotes tool so renewal payments are not currently possible inside of HubSpot to my knowledge.  I've worked with clients in the past that use Shopify for renewal products that sync over deals,  and the same with Woocommerce if you're on either of those platforms.  

These two instances sync a deal to a specific pipeline in HubSpot so you can see churn, renewals, upcoming, paused memberships, etc.  For Woocommerce, I recommend MakeWebBetter's plugin, and for Shopify I recommend Unific.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
digitalkrewe
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @fairinstitute,

Hubspot payments feature is now in beta. The products can be set up for recurring charges in the quotes tool, as well.

0 Votes
Bryantworks
Solution

Résolue

Hey @fairinstitute,

Currently HubSpot only supports Stripe payments via the Quotes tool so renewal payments are not currently possible inside of HubSpot to my knowledge.  I've worked with clients in the past that use Shopify for renewal products that sync over deals,  and the same with Woocommerce if you're on either of those platforms.  

These two instances sync a deal to a specific pipeline in HubSpot so you can see churn, renewals, upcoming, paused memberships, etc.  For Woocommerce, I recommend MakeWebBetter's plugin, and for Shopify I recommend Unific.

fairinstitute
Participant

Résolue

Hello @Bryantworks thank you for the response. I talked to Shopify and they do not do automatic renewals. I think there is a way to integrate Stripe and WooCommerce so if you (or anyone) has experience there, that would be helpful.

0 Votes
Bryantworks

Résolue

Hey @fairinstitute

You should be able to do this with Recharge a plugin for Shopify.  As for Woocommerce, you can have it associate with Stripe pretty easily.