Sales Hub Tools

Marhow

Selecting a secondary calendar for meetings when booked

When a customer books a meeting, can I direct Hubspot to book the meeting on a secondary calendar instead of the primary one?

For example, I set up a round robin calendar for my team. I would like this to book on a shared "Sales" calendar instead of the individual's calendar alone. Or is there a way to see all meetings booked using this calendar across the team? This helps with visibility. I know this functionality exists in Calendly.

3 Replies 3
FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

Hi @Marhow!

You can create a shared meeting book with each Salesperson and the shared Sales email.

I don't know about Microsoft but with Google, you can create in the G Suite a shared Calendar view - maybe you find more about that on Google's FAQ.

Best,

Felipe Felix

Marhow

You're referring to a Group meeting link, right?  From my understanding, that's going to look up everyone's availability to set up times?

I'd like to incorporate the round robin style since it's only one salesperson joining the customer meeting out of the team, not everyone. I'm also thinking that if I add a shared Sales email as an account, it's going to try looking at that account's calendar to set meetings which will generate false meetings.

I've created a shared calendar called "Sales Meetings" on Gcal, now I need Hubspot to create meetings with any salesperson on the "Sales Meetings" calendar instead of the salesperson's calendar. I'm not seeing an option to choose a calendar where meetings will go after the customer books a time. 

0 Upvotes
FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

Yes, I was referring to a Group Meeting link.

But on second thought, I believe it would not be the best solution for your problem 😕
Honestly, I don't know if the HubSpot tool will suit you in this regard. If it's something really important to your team, maybe it makes more sense to go to Calendly (and integrate it with HubSpot, to keep track of that).

Hope you can solve this problem 🙂

Best,

Felipe Felix

0 Upvotes