Sales Hub Tools

SSnoyman
Mitglied

Securing a URL

lösung

Does hubspot support logins and permissions to review secure content on the CDN?  We have PDF documents that we need only certain of our contacts to view.  I have reviewed this links https://knowledge.hubspot.com/files/copy-and-update-the-url-of-files-uploaded-to-the-file-manager

AND

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/files/copy-and-update-the-url-of-files-uploaded-to-the-file-manager#cu... but could not find a solution to what we need. I would so appreciate someone's advice.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Securing a URL

lösung

Hi @SSnoyman,

In Service Hub Professional and CMS Hub Professional there is a feature for private content: Require member registration to access private content

You can invite contacts from specific HubSpot lists to register with a password to view specific content. Password-protected content won't be crawled by search engines, and can only be viewed by contacts who are registered and logged in.

Within the free CRM, this is not possible, as far as I know. However, there apps on the HubSpot App Marketplace which might be a good solution, for example CloudFiles: "Link security settings enable setting soft and hard ID validation. With soft validation, your clients must enter an email to access the file. With hard validation, they must login from an email to view the file."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
SSnoyman
Mitglied

Securing a URL

lösung

Can anyone shed some light on how to protect content shared with a client so that they are not able to share it with others who may not have paid for it?  We would like to prevent it from being downloaded and shared.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Securing a URL

lösung

Hi @SSnoyman,

In Service Hub Professional and CMS Hub Professional there is a feature for private content: Require member registration to access private content

You can invite contacts from specific HubSpot lists to register with a password to view specific content. Password-protected content won't be crawled by search engines, and can only be viewed by contacts who are registered and logged in.

Within the free CRM, this is not possible, as far as I know. However, there apps on the HubSpot App Marketplace which might be a good solution, for example CloudFiles: "Link security settings enable setting soft and hard ID validation. With soft validation, your clients must enter an email to access the file. With hard validation, they must login from an email to view the file."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.