Sales Hub Tools

emilindricau

Save stock image Sorry. For some reason, "Amazed businessman with virtual reality charts and data in

Save stock image

Sorry. For some reason, "Amazed businessman with virtual reality charts and data in front of him" wasn't saved. Please try again.Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 02.24.11.png
7 Replies 7
ERAMILLI
Participant

Save stock image Sorry. For some reason, "Amazed businessman with virtual reality charts and data in

Hello,

I have the same problem: the error message occurs after I have downloaded about 10 images (8 o 12 in different cases). Refreshing the page/logout and re-login/empty site cache don't solve the problem.

What is the problem? Could you please help me solve it?

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

H @ERAMILLI hope you are doing well.

Can you confirm whether or not you're still experiencing this issue when trying to save stock images?

As @natsumimori mentioned, HubSpot does not impose a limit on how many stock images can be saved but it could be that at the time you were trying to save the images, many other customers were trying to download these images as well. As HubSpot doesn't actually own these images, they are requested from Shutterstock and Shutterstock does have a limit on how many requests can be made simultaneously. If too many requests are happening at the same time (or if the Shutterfly server is over capacity), we might see this type of issue.

Please let us know if it is working properly now,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
emilindricau

Same issue

0 Upvotes
emilindricau

Btw, I am talking about when you try to download them into your account.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @emilindricau ,

Are you experiencing this error now? I researched the internal resources and it could be that at the time you were trying to save the images, many other users were trying to download these images as well which resulted in an error.

Could you try saving the images now? And if you still getting this error, could you please capture a HAR file and send it over to community@hubspot.com? (Please do not attach HAR file in the Community thread as it contains private information.)

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @emilindricau ,

All well at my end, https://prnt.sc/1sds2s2. Seems like a bug to me. Just refresh it and try again. Or logout and login again.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes
emilindricau

Still not working. Someone from @hubspot please help