Sales Hub Tools

VCorrea

Same Meeting link in several locations. How to know where they come from?

SOLVE

Hey there, 
Our team has meeting links for each and a couple of Round robins but we use them in different situations For example, some are for demos, some for sales help and so on. 
we have their meeting links embedded on our site so the referer of the URL could tell us the meeting need but, how do we send this to our agents so they know what is the meeting about? 

I refuse to believe the only way is to create separate meeting links for each purpose.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VCorrea,

Are you using HubSpot landing pages and website or a third party CMS?

Within the HubSpot CMS, you can see which page the form was submitted on and use that information in internal emails to your sales reps. From a first glance, it would require creating some smart lists for all meeting link locations and smart content in your internal email but it could be done. Let me know if you want more details here.

For external pages, there might be a solution using the HubSpot API and customizing the embed code of the meeting link - but that would be the same amount or even more work than simply creating a few more meeting links.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VCorrea,

Are you using HubSpot landing pages and website or a third party CMS?

Within the HubSpot CMS, you can see which page the form was submitted on and use that information in internal emails to your sales reps. From a first glance, it would require creating some smart lists for all meeting link locations and smart content in your internal email but it could be done. Let me know if you want more details here.

For external pages, there might be a solution using the HubSpot API and customizing the embed code of the meeting link - but that would be the same amount or even more work than simply creating a few more meeting links.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.