Sales Hub Tools

ASHUMMELT

Sales sequence timing

SOLVE

It is currently not possible to specify the exact time when an email in a sales sequence is sent. Even if it is a small probability, generic time stamps (in 15min increments) might lead a reader to the assumption that the mail is sent via an mass mail program thus lowering the opening chance.

A basis solution would be to allow the input of a custom time.

A great solution would be to integrate a randomized sent time within pre defined range. This way you would still choose a time in 15min intervalls but the real sent mail would be somewhere around the time making it look "human".

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sales sequence timing

SOLVE

Hi @ASHUMMELT  At this time it's not possible to specify times other than the default day/week increment. I'm not sure if this is an engineering issue, or by design, but it is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MarkNungesser
Participant

Sales sequence timing

SOLVE

Totally agree.  The times to send a sequence needs to be a setting.  

Sending emails to arrive in the early morning is what we are all taught.  For this to happen in Hubspot one has to manually change it.

Help us be more automated and good marketers.

Thanks

Mark 

adamS
Contributor

Sales sequence timing

SOLVE

Agreed, the defined range ought to default to morning hours, not all day as it currently does.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sales sequence timing

SOLVE

Hi @ASHUMMELT  At this time it's not possible to specify times other than the default day/week increment. I'm not sure if this is an engineering issue, or by design, but it is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution