Sales Hub Tools

Peter_MD
Mitglied

Sales mails and "via hscrmemail.com " - how to get rid of

lösung

Hallo,

my apology if asking repeated question, but how can one get rid of this "via hscrmemail.com" that shows every time when I as a sales user send email to anyone through HubSpot. I googled some instructions but there are only for marketing account.... I am confused.

Does my question make sense? Anyone could give advice? 

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Peter_MD,

Emails will say "via hscrmemail.com" when a Sales user doen't have a Gmail or Outlook 365 account connected, because without a connected account, the email is sent using Hubspot email servers.  If you connect a Gmail or Outlook 365 account, it will use your own email servers to send the email and will not contain the "via hscrmemail.com". Here are instructions on how to connect your inbox to Hubspot Sales.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Peter_MD,

Emails will say "via hscrmemail.com" when a Sales user doen't have a Gmail or Outlook 365 account connected, because without a connected account, the email is sent using Hubspot email servers.  If you connect a Gmail or Outlook 365 account, it will use your own email servers to send the email and will not contain the "via hscrmemail.com". Here are instructions on how to connect your inbox to Hubspot Sales.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Brett

0 Upvotes
erobs
Mitglied

lösung

Sorry to hijack this thread  but I am having the same problem.  Emails show as via hscrmemail.com.  I believe I have completed the integration.  Can someone help?  I tried to submit a support request but the form seems to be broken.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @erobs

Can take @BrettLanguirand and I through all the steps you have taken so far to connect your email account? We'll need to you confirm the email client you are using, and which version. 

R.e. contacting support:

In order to keep our free products free, phone and email support are limited to paying HubSpot customers. As a free user, help is still available to you on the HubSpot community which is staffed by other HubSpot users and our Partners. This channel is also staffed by HubSpot employees to help with technical errors and setup. If you are using a paid product and are having issues with creating a Support ticket then please contact me via private message. 

0 Upvotes
erobs
Mitglied

lösung

I am using Gsuite, which used to be  called Google apps.  It is a paid service where I can use the Gmail interface to send emails under my own domain name.  I only have one user currently established under this account which is the email I use.

If I go into Hubspot settings and email integration I can that hubspot is connected to the gmail inbox of this Gsuite email account.

Do you need any additional information?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Great! Thank you for confirming.

Could you please review this knowledge base article: How to connect your Gsuite email inbox to HubSpot Sales

The article takes you through each step of setting up a successfull integration in greate detail. If you could let me know if you have completed all these steps, and if not, at what stage you hit a roadblock.

0 Upvotes
erobs
Mitglied

lösung

I went through the process but am still getting the same response.  Thanks for any help.

image.png

0 Upvotes
erobs
Mitglied

lösung

There did not seem to be any errors in the process.

0 Upvotes