Sales Hub Tools

ozzge
Participant

Sales Target Report

SOLVE

Hello community,

I would like to create a sales target report based on a metric but not revenue. We're using sales hub starter but what could be the best practice to create a report that salespeople follow.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sales Target Report

SOLVE

Hi @ozzge,

Different subscription tiers have access to different goal measures:

• Sales Hub Starter provides access to only the Revenue goal measure. 
  • Sales Hub Enterprise provides access to the Calls logged, Deals created, Meetings booked, and Revenue goal measures.

You can learn more about setting up a revenue goal and reporting on it here: Create goals

I understand that you want to report on another metric, this is unfortunately not possible, see the article linked above. For some metrics you'd have to upgrade, custom goals are currently not supported at all. (This has been requested by other users already, Set Custom Goals, I'd recommend commenting on the post and upvoting it. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.)

There is of course a variety of standard reports in the report library which I'd recommend you explore (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) but these are not goal-based: they are not showing a goal or attainment line.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sales Target Report

SOLVE

Hi @ozzge,

Different subscription tiers have access to different goal measures:

• Sales Hub Starter provides access to only the Revenue goal measure. 
  • Sales Hub Enterprise provides access to the Calls logged, Deals created, Meetings booked, and Revenue goal measures.

You can learn more about setting up a revenue goal and reporting on it here: Create goals

I understand that you want to report on another metric, this is unfortunately not possible, see the article linked above. For some metrics you'd have to upgrade, custom goals are currently not supported at all. (This has been requested by other users already, Set Custom Goals, I'd recommend commenting on the post and upvoting it. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.)

There is of course a variety of standard reports in the report library which I'd recommend you explore (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) but these are not goal-based: they are not showing a goal or attainment line.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.