Sales Hub Tools

leemak
Participant

Sales Pipeline Views

Is it possible to have a view that lists all of the line items for the deals in my pipelines?

Multiple pipelines, multiple deals, all line items in one view. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sales Pipeline Views

Nice, @leemak! Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder > Primary data source Deals + Line items.

Then, drag and drop items from the left sidebar into the fields as shown below, after choosing the Pivot table visualization.

karstenkoehler_0-1645802131232.png

Design options are a bit limited here but this would be a full overview of deal stage and the number and names of line items in these stages.

Let me know if that's what you're looking for!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

nicole388
Participant

Sales Pipeline Views

Hi Karsten, is there a best way to see what all the configurations are for some of the default reports?

I'm looking to duplicate the Deal Funnel report to recreate it as a custom report to include multiple pipelines (vs. the single pipeline default). When I go into the config settings for the default report I'm left with a limited view. It would be nice to be able to see the report configs laid out in the same manner as the custom module so I know I'm including all rows/columns/values/etc. correctly.

Thank you in advanced for any ideas! 

Nicole

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sales Pipeline Views

Hi @leemak,

This is not possible in the list or board view of deals – it could however be achieved with custom reports for deals and line items. This would then likely be a table visualization.

Creating custom reports requires a Professional subscription. Let me know if you have access to custom reports and if you need more details to create this report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
leemak
Participant

Sales Pipeline Views

Yes! We do have professional! I’d love some help configuring the report.

0 Upvotes