Sales Hub Tools

ISG_sean
Mitglied

Sales Email templates not sharable

lösung

I've created email templates for my team and marked them as "Shared" but none of them are visible to my team members.  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Sean

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @ISG_sean   Are your team members Sales Pro or Sales Free??  Sales Free team members can only access the first five created templates. Please make sure that team members have selected the correct portal, and that you have created the templates in the same portal your team members are connected to.  

If your team members are Sales Pro, connected to the correct portal and still not seeing the shared templates, I would recommend that team members take the usual browser maintenance steps (clear cache, deleted cookies, close extraneous tabs and windows, reboot browser and computer if necessary). 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
andrewjdean
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Just check that at the top of the email template selection window that you have it set to view"all", and not "recent"?

0 Upvotes
LIonel10
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Seems crazy I know but it's true, as the administrator and owner of the company, I created a number of email templates for the CRM/Sales but those members that are not Sales pro can't see or used them.

So in essence, if you want to be able to do this, everyone has to sign up to Sales Pro, all wrong in my opinion.

I want to be able to create email templates that all my staff can use, only a small number need the capabilities of Sales pro but they all need to have access to the standard email templates.

getsic
Mitglied

lösung

I am having the same issue - we are on sales free - we have only created 3 templates - they are all marked as shared but my employee that needs them can only see one of the templates when she selects template.  If she searches for it in the search bar the other's show up but why don't they show up automatically?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @ISG_sean   Are your team members Sales Pro or Sales Free??  Sales Free team members can only access the first five created templates. Please make sure that team members have selected the correct portal, and that you have created the templates in the same portal your team members are connected to.  

If your team members are Sales Pro, connected to the correct portal and still not seeing the shared templates, I would recommend that team members take the usual browser maintenance steps (clear cache, deleted cookies, close extraneous tabs and windows, reboot browser and computer if necessary). 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution