Sales Hub Tools

Lilliput00
Participant

Round-robin meetings and routing reminder emails via workflow

Hi Community! 

We have an SDR Team comprising 2 people. We have set up a Round Robin meeting booker for them, using a sdrteam@company.com type email solely for these meetings + 1 shared Zoom account that they can both access - this is the only configuration that seems to work with the round-robin functionality and meetings booked through this link are round-robined between them, according to availability (they work in different timezones).

Prior to having 2 people in the SDR team, we had created a short video with SDR #1 saying something like "I look forward to meeting you tomorrow, but if you can't make it please re-book the meeting". We set up a workflow to send this email 24h before the meeting. The workflow is set up as follows:

1) Form submission - has filled out "SDR Meeting link" on any page AND "date of last meeting booked in meeting tool" is less than "1 day from now"
2) Delay for 10 min
3) Send "SDR #1 Meeting reminder" email

When SDR #2 joined, we set up a new workflow as above just for him.

I want to set up a reminder email workflow that is triggered 24h before a meeting booked via Round Robin meeting booker but how can I ensure HubSpot sends the right reminder email to prospects:

- SDR #1's reminder email to people who have booked a meeting via round robin that has then gone to her
- SDR #2's reminder email to people who have booked a meeting via round robin that has then gone to him

I'm fairly new to workflows and would love to know what, if anything, I can do to achieve the above.

Thanks,

L.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Round-robin meetings and routing reminder emails via workflow

Hi @Lilliput00 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

@Jonno_Price and @webdew , would you mind sharing your advice for @Lilliput00 ?