Sales Hub Tools

EvelynC
Participant

Round robin meeting with a fixed, required team member

SOLVE

Is there an option or a workaround to display availability of a fixed, required team member and any of the selected team members?

Or is there any meeting scheduling tool on the market that can achieve this goal?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EvelynC,

Do you mean that for any meeting booked through a round robin meeting link, the booked meeting should always include one specific team member in addition to the person with whom the meeting was booked? If so, this is currently not possible in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
JBlau
Participant

SOLVE

Has any discovered any work around for this? Any Marketplace App?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EvelynC,

Do you mean that for any meeting booked through a round robin meeting link, the booked meeting should always include one specific team member in addition to the person with whom the meeting was booked? If so, this is currently not possible in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KDoyle1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

This feature was recently rolled out for Calendly (see screenshot below). I've been trying to move us away from Calendly and to using Hubspot meeting links more, however the lack of this feature is a big blocker for us.

Is this at least on the roadmap for Hubspot Meeting Links or are there no plans to make this possible at the moment?

KDoyle1_1-1702472151878.png

0 Upvotes